Solved! I can not import pics off Sd card or using the camera usb but can see pic on camera. Each time I try to import I get a message

Dec 1, 2018
I have an HP with windows 7. I am using a Sony picture uitility to import pics which has worked fine up until last week.
I also have a Nikon program that edits pics which will pull pics off the camera but can not for the life of me figure out how to export the edited pics to a flash drive. I have spent hours trying to figure it out.

Solution
It should be very simple. Save the edited images to the computer. Make sure you note what folder they are being saved to. Next connect the drive and then open the folder that has the images in it. Select all the files you want to move and select either copy or move (depending on if you want to leave them on the computer as well). Then open the drive (can be through the same folder or a different one) and paste the files on the drive.
It should be very simple. Save the edited images to the computer. Make sure you note what folder they are being saved to. Next connect the drive and then open the folder that has the images in it. Select all the files you want to move and select either copy or move (depending on if you want to leave them on the computer as well). Then open the drive (can be through the same folder or a different one) and paste the files on the drive.

Solution