I can view pictures in camera but not recognized by computer.

ponypeople

Estimable
Sep 14, 2015
i have a canon 60d pictures are fine in camera but won't transfer via card reader or cable. The sd card comes up on computer like normal but the extension or something is wrong DCIM>100CANON>USBá'ß plus an open verticle rectangle followed by a period. The USB extension seems to be what is wrong.

raisonjohn

Estimable
Herald
Feb 22, 2015
When you click on that USBá'ß folder, does it open and show you a blank window (as if with no files inside) or does a message open that asks you "select a program you wish to open"?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 1
miluti Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
G Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 7
B Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 9
S Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
E Laptop Tech Support 25
T Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
Question retrieving pictures
Question HP Notebook 17-x010ca was dropped 3ft onto a rug; backlight works, but no picture. Everything else seem to work when connected to an external monitor.
Question Dell Latitude 5290 Tablet Screen not working but external monitor does (attached picture)
Solved! Touch screen ,screen stop showing picture
Solved! How to log on to my laptop using the picture code instead of password
some of the pictures on my SD card are viewable only on my camera
i can view pictures on the camera but not in my computer it only shows the card name but it shows nothing not even a single th
A problem with viewing my digital cameras pictures - camera / pc view
i have put my card from my camera into my laptop to print the pictures and its telling me the card is corrupt and un-readable
My Acer Inspire ES11 camera shows me fuzzy. Is there a way of making the picture clear?
i transfer pictures from camera to computer but they wont copy
Deleted Pictures Help
I can view the pictures on my file and my camera but does not show whenever I try to upload it on my social medias
My pictures are on the camera but when i connect the sd card using USB cabl or reader to pc it tells me the file is empty
I can view pictures on my sd card on the camera but not on the computer what cou
I can view pictures on my sd card on the camera but not on the computer what cou
How can i take picture with my dell lap web camera
Picture sd card will not open on my computer

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS