I cant find the hdmi input on my tv. My tv is component but i just plugged in the tendak HD video converter. But i cant find t

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 5
F Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Many TVs share the component video (3 RCA jacks) and composite video (1 RCA Jack) inputs. If it is set to component and you co
Solved! Can I connect a PC with VGA output to a TV with RBG Phono inputs?
Changed the input to Component but still not working
I need help! My Hisense will go to input mode and will keep scrolling through all tje options: TV AV Component VGA HDM 1 - 4 H
Want to use red white yellow cable for red white only input
mitsubishi 65c10 tv not recognize component input so that remote can choose it
Do receivers output composite inputs as component?
Old VCR with only red,yellow,white CRA needs to connect to new Samsung Smart TV but doesn't work with AV or Component input. H
Samsung TV Component Input
How do I hook up my DVD player with RCA component to my Smart TV with only HDMI input? I bought an RCA to HDMI cable but the
How do I hook up DVD/VCR without component or HDMI output to HDTV with only HDMI, component, or cable input?
Will there be a difference in picture quality If the DVD player do not have a HDMI output and component video and -TV input is
HDMI inputs stopped working in Sharp 46" LCD
have older dtv with component inputs for digital signal. Digital Cable is coaxial. Anyway to get the coversion?
Old TV. No HDMI inputs
How can I connect a composit video only signal to a component or coaxial input ?
Record A/V input HD?
Other RCA to Input Options
Using both HDMI and component inputs
No Sound Using HDMI Cable Box to HDMI TV; HDMI video Diables Component TV for Tivo Input

ASK THE COMMUNITY