i can't turn on my zte obsidian

Dm_1481

Commendable
Jul 12, 2016
I cant turn on my ZTE Obsidian!! Help me PLEASE!! I beg you!!i can't turn on my zte obsidian and i have tried everything, removing the battery, the SIM card, pushing the button to turn it on and the volume buttons! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Solution
Have you checked to make sure it is fully charged? Try holding down the "Power" button for 20-30 seconds and then plug it in to charge. If it shows the battery charging, great. If it doesn't, then it could be the cord or the battery that are not working.

Next I would try another cord. If that doesn't work, try a new battery. If in the end, none of that works, your only other options are to contact the manufacturer or your service provider (if it is still under warranty) and see if they can repair or replace it. Should none of that work (including contacting the companies) then you may well need a new phone.
Have you checked to make sure it is fully charged? Try holding down the "Power" button for 20-30 seconds and then plug it in to charge. If it shows the battery charging, great. If it doesn't, then it could be the cord or the battery that are not working.

Next I would try another cord. If that doesn't work, try a new battery. If in the end, none of that works, your only other options are to contact the manufacturer or your service provider (if it is still under warranty) and see if they can repair or replace it. Should none of that work (including contacting the companies) then you may well need a new phone.

Solution