I cutted laptop lcd wires and other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

josefsword

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014
I cutted my laptop's lcd wires,because my lcd screen was broken.Now laptop is not working/opening.
I want to connect other monitor,ı will not use laptop's screen.What can I do ? Acer aspire 5745g
AfAJ6Bf.jpg

hn5Xhb5.jpg

Solution
I hope you removed the laptop battery before cutting wires and getting into the laptop because if you didn't, there's a good chance of short circuit.

Try removing the battery and whilst its out hold the power button for a few seconds to discharge resetting the bios (mains power must be disconnected also). Put battery back in and try again.

boju

Distinguished
It should. There will be an inverter the cable connects to and inverter to the motherboard, will need to find where the lcd cable leads and unplug. The inverter can easily be swapped for a new one and could have been the problem your laptop if it was not physically damaged.

boju

Distinguished
I hope you removed the laptop battery before cutting wires and getting into the laptop because if you didn't, there's a good chance of short circuit.

Try removing the battery and whilst its out hold the power button for a few seconds to discharge resetting the bios (mains power must be disconnected also). Put battery back in and try again.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS