I deleted by mistake my operating system. I am using Lenovo yoga tablet 8.

Elias Dimopoulos

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
I deleted the android 4.4.2 operating system. Please tell me how can I restore it. I am using Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8
Firmware version: B6000_A442_001_021_140703_WW_WIFI

Solution
You should be able to download the OS from Lenovo. You will, however, have to be able to get into download mode. I am not sure how it works on that device, but you can try this...

1. Turn the phone off and then remove the battery for 5 to 10 seconds.

2. Re-insert the battery.

3. Now press and hold "Volume Down", "Home" and "Power" buttons, all at the same time.

4. When the ‘Warning!!’ message appears, release all the buttons.

5. Next press "Volume Up" button to confirm that you want to enter Download Mode.

6. Your device should now show a green Android with the words ‘Downloading… Do not turn off target’ below it.

This should allow you to download the OS from Lenovo. If it works. As I said, I am not sure it will work on your...
You should be able to download the OS from Lenovo. You will, however, have to be able to get into download mode. I am not sure how it works on that device, but you can try this...

1. Turn the phone off and then remove the battery for 5 to 10 seconds.

2. Re-insert the battery.

3. Now press and hold "Volume Down", "Home" and "Power" buttons, all at the same time.

4. When the ‘Warning!!’ message appears, release all the buttons.

5. Next press "Volume Up" button to confirm that you want to enter Download Mode.

6. Your device should now show a green Android with the words ‘Downloading… Do not turn off target’ below it.

This should allow you to download the OS from Lenovo. If it works. As I said, I am not sure it will work on your device.

Solution

Elias Dimopoulos

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Elias Dimopoulos : "replaced build.prop and now my tablet won't boot. I am using Yoga tablet 8"

Hello Webworkings,
I have lenovo yoga tablet 8 and I replaced the build.prop with an another one with Solid Explorer and now my tablet won't boot. Also, my tablet don't boot into recovery mode and I don't now how to enter into download mode and I haven't got custom recovery.

P.S.: The battery of my tablet is unremovable.
Thank you
Elias

I see, so the tablet isn't standard anymore. Unfortunately I don't know enough about altered devices. You might want to try and post this question in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html. Even though it is for phones, they may have a suggestion or two on how to resolve this, as the systems are quite similar.

All you can do is try to find a stock ROM for your device online and flash that with a computer. http://forum.xda-developers.com/thinkpad-tablet/general/guide-howto-restore-stock-rom-lenovo-t2827237

If that does not work, put it in a drawer and try to forget you bought it.