I did not insert any HDD/HardDrive in my mobo, when i turned on the mobo with monitor I dont see no boot disk found

marcbacor

Estimable
Apr 26, 2015
I did not insert any HDD/HardDrive in my mobo, Then i turned on the mobo with monitor , i dont see this warning message "no boot disk found". Any one knows why?

If i Insert or connect my HDD to my mobo with RAM, and try to install any OS , it wont let me install anything, it just keeps resseting after the post. I can see my HDD in my bios but when i Boot to CD or USB, it just keep resetting my mobo, i dont see any message like "Press any key to boot" or if the HDD is dead i dont see " Boot Disk failure something like that" or if I removed the HDD and turn the mobo on i dont see " Noo bootdisk found".

marcbacor

Estimable
Apr 26, 2015
it will pass post then restart automatically, i can go to bios and exit manuall in bios then it will restart automatically, i cannot even see any message that there is no harddisk found, i cannot boot to any usb using any usb operating system installer, like rufus and etc... it will automatically restart