I Ditched MoviePass for Sinemia, and I Really Like It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2018
Don't forget the Elite subscriptions only allow one premium viewing, liek IMAX or DOlby, once every 30 days. So regardless of when your new subscription month starts, if you see an IMAX or DOlby movie on say the 10th of the month, you can't see another until 30 days later. You have to go to the Sinemia website to see the date when you can view another premium showing. The last time I looked, the info was still not available in the app.

Aug 1, 2018
But I've had Sinemia for a year now and have been very pleased with them. I also used to have Movie Pass but dumped them in June after I signed up for AMC A-List. I now use my Sinemia subscription to see movies at Alamo theaters.

Aug 1, 2018
Don't forget the Elite subscriptions only allow one premium viewing, liek IMAX or DOlby, once every 30 days. So regardless of when your new subscription month starts, if you see an IMAX or DOlby movie on say the 10th of the month, you can't see another until 30 days later. You have to go to the Sinemia website to see the date when you can view another premium showing. The last time I looked, the info was still not available in the app.

But I've been using Sinemia for a year now and have been very pleased with them. I also dumped Movie Pass in June when I signed up for AMC A-List. I use Sinemia to see movies at the Alamo chain. And AMC A-List for AMC>

Status
Not open for further replies.