I dnt hv any such apps except for wats app nd fb.....still i dnt hv storage to install any apps

Sep 17, 2018
Wen ever I try to install any app it shows no storage space......though i move all d photos nd videos to sd card......nd i dnt hv any apps except for wats app nd fb.....

Saga Lout

Olde English
I don't usually respond to shorthand posts but I'll make this one exception.

Tap your Apps square and go to Settings>More>Storage then scroll down to Available space and post back how much space there is. Also tell us the make and model of your phone.

Please reply in whole words.

Saga Lout

Olde English
I don't usually respond to shorthand posts but I'll make this one exception.

Tap your Apps square and go to Settings>More>Storage then scroll down to Available space and post back how much space there is. Also tell us the make and model of your phone.

Please reply in whole words.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 5
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 3
N Android Smartphones 7
Similar threads
SD card formatted as internal storage but can't install apps
Solved! how can I move and install an apps on my WX3P from internal storage to external card
How to install apps in sdcard not internal storage
My mobile is redmi 5 my storage are full then how I am set that my photos,install app are directly install in sd card
i have my samsum galax J1 and its storage is full and i needs to install some apps without deleting the data in my phone stora
how to install newer andriod os from lolipop
On my Samsung j5 whenever i open my gallery it shows storage full and gallery does not open i have installed a SD card but it
How to install/move Apps on your Internal Storage on a BLU Life ONE X2 to External SD?
I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 and need more storage. Has anyone installed a 200-256 gb card and successfully filled it with data?
How can I change the certificate installation from phone to SD card
Hello users. I have a Samsung A310F With a 120GB SD Card installed but my games wont move from default storage to My SD Card P
How to enable install on external storage SD card on Xperia C1
Issues with app installation into external storage on Alcatel Elevate
I have ASUS ZenFone 2 ,my internal storage is full and when I inserted 32 gb memory card then when I download and install anyt
Hi I am using Sony Xperia m in this mobile Internel storage not enough for me. If I want to install some apps it shown, not en
installed sd card 120gb but still 16 gb in momery and still not enough storage i format the card but not enough space
I have an HTC desire and am running out of storage space. How do i install an app directly to my SD card?
Trying to install games to an SD card on my kids LG 8gig tablet and It tells me I don't have enough storage!! Help
How do I make my sd card the default download and installation location in my lg optimus exceed?
How can I move installed phone apps to sd card to free up internal memory on Alcatel One Touch with kitkat?

ASK THE COMMUNITY