I don't know how to make my SD card my default storage on my Android coolpad rogue , can anyone help me?

Solution
If you are running the OS that came on the device, which would be "Lollipop", then you cannot make the SD card the default storage. Now if you can get the phone to upgrade to "Marshmallow" then you 'may' be able to make the change. It will really depend on both the upgraded OS and if the phone has not been restricted by the manufacturer.

Once you get it upgraded to "Marshmallow", if you can, then you need to start with a blank SD card. Why? Because everything on the card will be erased when it is formatted and then encrypted to work as "Internal" storage. So it is best to move the stuff you have on it before you start. From there, just follow the directions below.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on Marshmallow.

If you are running the OS that came on the device, which would be "Lollipop", then you cannot make the SD card the default storage. Now if you can get the phone to upgrade to "Marshmallow" then you 'may' be able to make the change. It will really depend on both the upgraded OS and if the phone has not been restricted by the manufacturer.

Once you get it upgraded to "Marshmallow", if you can, then you need to start with a blank SD card. Why? Because everything on the card will be erased when it is formatted and then encrypted to work as "Internal" storage. So it is best to move the stuff you have on it before you start. From there, just follow the directions below.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on Marshmallow.

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your phone.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the phone, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution