i dont know what to do

enigmadan

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
hi once again im stuck between what to do i just purchased a laptop from pc world brought it back thinking i got a decent one then to find out from u guys the graphics cards fine but the cpu is letting me down im pretty disappointed as i wish could of spent the time doing this first
it would be a massive favour for someone to spend time looking through there website ill link it below and find one that will play games like wow on full or close and other games ok on medium look im not wanting to cripple my pocket margin around less than 1k and multiple choices would be brilliant this laptop gotta last me two years before an upgrade i wanna get value for money the one i got now cost me 500 pound just unfortunate that i missed the 2ghz processing speed which has made the difference
thank you all so much for ur time im so greatfull
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/laptops-netbooks/laptops-703-c.html

Solution

ram1009

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2007

The first thing you need to do is learn how to punctuate text. Probably nobody has read more than the first sentence of this. I know I didn't.

charmer

Honorable
Aug 18, 2013
Solution

goodguy713

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009

blank blank blank blank "." Give the guy a break he's just asking for help.

enigmadan

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012

thank you i thought that guy was rude im not the sharpest tool in the shed n didn't come on here to be patronised