Question I erased Windows 10 from Acer ex2519

Oct 23, 2019
So, I had a problem with my friend's laptop, she gave it to me, saying that it won't load after login. I tried to enter BIOS with Alt+F10, but after that, the laptop wouldn't go past Acer logo. I thought that it would be good to use my desktop to install Windows 7 on laptop's hard drive. But laptop just said "No bootable device"

What do i do? Which Windows should i install to bring it back alive?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 2
G Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 3
kyleis Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Solved! I bought a ibm r54 laptop. I think before they sold it to me they erased everything. Is there a way to recover with out a disk
M y Acer 531 laptop has been O erased by Remo, need to download a new operating system on a USB
M y Acer 531 laptop has been O erased by Remo, need to download a new operating system on a USB
Accidently erased hard drive on my toshiba laptop c855d-s5105 how can i do a factory reset
How to completely erase my old ssd
My husband gave me his lenovo new little pad,its stuff on his tempo app,cant get anything to work tied to factory erase and a
I can't type ANYTHING on my ASUS without the cursor erasing my work, auto-correcting, etc....it's maddening!!!
Erase personal data for resale old laptop Acer Aspire D250-1165 (2005 MFG date)...
Erased data on old laptop, now requesting a boot disk
I hit an unknown key and it erases all I have typed.
Please help I accidentally pressed erase hard drive then i stopped it and now it says it needs a bootable device and to check
Best way to erase
Erasing data from hard drive
well I made a mistake and erase my dell wireless driver or something and now I 'm trying to find it and download it but I am n
how to erase everything on a windows 7 acer aspire laptop
[Solved] Will formatting a disk erase it
Returning Laptop / How do I erase info?
Laptop has 2 trojans can i erase all data on it to get rid of them?
I erased the acer from my acer laptop and says it is infected
I have two laptops, they were erased by the company, can i still use the hard dr

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS