I had factory reset my huaweii Y3 phone. Now they asked the previous gmail account that synced in it.

kaveewick

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
I had factory reset my huaweii Y3 phone. Now they asked the previous gmail account that synced in it. But the problem is i deleted the previous gmail account. Now i can't work on my phone. does anyone know what should i do other than give the phone to a repair man

Solution
Go into G-mail on your PC and try to access that e-mail account. I have heard they don't like deleted accounts and may have retained it. If you can't get in, there will be a Help buttton somewhere where you can find out what to do.

I have to ask; why did you try to synch knowing the account had been removed? Just create a new account and get access to all the Google facilities on your phone.
Go into G-mail on your PC and try to access that e-mail account. I have heard they don't like deleted accounts and may have retained it. If you can't get in, there will be a Help buttton somewhere where you can find out what to do.

I have to ask; why did you try to synch knowing the account had been removed? Just create a new account and get access to all the Google facilities on your phone.

Solution