I had lost most of my phone contacts and some apps when phone malfunctioned I factory reset the phone with sims card in phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard_159

Commendable
Aug 22, 2016
I have an android coolpad catalyst 3622A 4g LTE. My phone malfunctioned some how. I lost most of my phone contacts and several apps. Both my sims card and SD card were in the phone at the time. I then took the SD card out and did a factory reset. Got the apps back, but, not my phone contacts. Is there a way I can retrieve the contacts?

Solution
Not if they were saved on the phone itself. You can contact your carrier and see if they can find them in your account. You can also have a chance to at least sort out what the numbers were through text messages, just compare the message with the phone listed, you should be able to figure out who belongs to what number.
Not if they were saved on the phone itself. You can contact your carrier and see if they can find them in your account. You can also have a chance to at least sort out what the numbers were through text messages, just compare the message with the phone listed, you should be able to figure out who belongs to what number.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.