i had reset my phone and all the photos were deleted and how can i restore the photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

addnan001

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
the main problem is that i did factory reset in my phone and all the photos and all the contacts gone ..
and i forget my gmail id ...
is it possible to backup my photos and contacts

Solution
If you did a reset on the device, the contacts and photos may well be permanently gone. If you did just a "Factory Reset" and not a "Hard Reset" the info should have stayed on the phone. I would try restarting it to see if they show up. Also, if you had backed them up previously to a google account or other cloud account, you can get them back from there. However, if nothing was backed up before the deletion, then there is no where to get them from. Now if you did the "Hard Reset" that wipes all data and they would be gone.

If restarting doesn't help, try the following. Should this also not help, then they are gone for good.

While there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs...
If you did a reset on the device, the contacts and photos may well be permanently gone. If you did just a "Factory Reset" and not a "Hard Reset" the info should have stayed on the phone. I would try restarting it to see if they show up. Also, if you had backed them up previously to a google account or other cloud account, you can get them back from there. However, if nothing was backed up before the deletion, then there is no where to get them from. Now if you did the "Hard Reset" that wipes all data and they would be gone.

If restarting doesn't help, try the following. Should this also not help, then they are gone for good.

While there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.