I have 2 TVs in my house, There is RG6 from the antenna to the splitter.

May 27, 2018
From the splitter, 1 TV on the longer run uses RG59 and the other shorter run is in RG6.

The TV on the RG59 gets more channels and better reception. Why?

I have swapped the cables and the RG59 connected TV still gets better reception and more channels so it is not TV dependent.

Any suggestions greatly received.

Ian

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 8
C Streaming Video & TVs 9
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 7
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
H Streaming Video & TVs 8
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Can I control my Samsung smart tv if it’s not at my house
How to wire new house for Dish TV
Solved! My antenna works fine when plug to a TV but works partially when plug to House
I have a TV antenna built in to my house. It was there when I moved in a couple years ago. Plugged in to the same jack I've r
When i moved new house i rescan my TV channels but lost some local channels, I can’t add them back. How can i do my TV? Pls
Can i bake my motherboard in a hooded bbq instead of inside the house in the oven?
I am 1 person in a house. I have 4 TVs. How can I watch TV in a different room without paying 18 dollars for adapters on the 3
Multiple Fire TV units in one house
I have a house cptoh-0602 plasma TV from 2006. Can I hook up my Roku streaming stick
WiFi in the house but TV says device not connected, turned everything off, still nothing after re-setting, is it a tv fault? I
I have a vizio E70-E3 TV without a tuner, and my cable coming into the house is Coaxial. What do I need to make it work?
Entire House Audio System recommendations
HDMI House wiring
Built in house speakers in new house
My TV I have a insignia. It won't work in my house. When I take it to my grandparents it works Instantly. I bring it back to m
I just bought a house with an existing home theater with VGA cables and my new cable box and Apple TV are hdmi. What kind of c
all my tv work in house but one will not tune in it worked in my old house
Dish on the house, receiver in the house, need a connection to my RV in the yard.
SIMPLE QUESTION: I have OTA antenna and 2 coax TV outlets in the house. However, I want to be able to add a third TV WITHOUT C
i live in lyndonville, VT and i was wondering if any antenna would work from my house indoor or out, but i would like to get m

ASK THE COMMUNITY