I have a DVD disc that gets picture but no sound. When I put other DVD disc in I get picture and sound. Some reason this part

Jul 19, 2018
Other dvd disc work for picture and sound. Just this particular dvd disc doesn't give me sound but I get picture. It used to work years ago.

Jan 10, 2019
I don’t have an answer, but I have exactly the same problem with my Phantom of the Opera disc. I’ve played it at least once and it had sound. I thought there was a problem with DVD player but tested another disc and the sound was fine. Did you ever get a solution or did you give it up as a bad job?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 1
G Audio 0
J Audio 3
S Audio 7
B Audio 1
J Audio 2
A Audio 1
J Audio 2
F Audio 3
S Audio 1
K Audio 1
E Audio 1
H Audio 3
A Audio 1
G Audio 1
M Audio 1
K Audio 2
N Audio 1
L Audio 2
J Audio 6
Similar threads
When I connect my Humax to my Yamaha surround sound via a HDMI cable I have sound but the picture drops out after 5seconds.
Panasonic GZ2000 OLED TV Hands-On: Come for the Picture, Stay for the Sound
Car radio DVD player no picture but can hear the sound
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
soney dvd cd player hook up to tv have picture no sound
i have a toshiba smart tv and a sony blue ray/dvd player i have a picture but no sound any help would be appreciated thanks jo
I have an old Philips dvd player picture is fine I can't get no sound using hfmi cable please let me know
i hooked my projector to my dish i get picture but my sound is only on few channles
I have a tcl smart tv and a new onkyo surround sound system I have hooked up with hdmi arc but I have no pictures on hdmi chan
I have a Emerson dvd/vcr combo & I’m using the white red & yellow cords. The picture is showing but I have no sound. HELP ME
Only sound on DVD no picture
I have a mp5 7018b car dvd player show picture but no sound plz help me??
I am hooking my old DVD player up to my LG smart tv. I am using red, white, yellow cables. I have the picture and sound but ca
Hooked JVC dvd player to LG 42L67D-UB PICTURE BUT NO SOUND
I have sound through the sound box but no picture on hdmi1
DVD Sound but no Picture
Laptop to TV with VGA & 3.5mm audio cable has picture with no sound
I hve Panasonic dvd player n a insignia tv that picture comes on with no sound while playing dvd but sound comes while watchin
I'm trying to get picture from my blu ray player on my TV and get the sound to go out through my surround sound system how can
I have picture but no sound.

ASK THE COMMUNITY