I have a Eee Pc and my screen broke and I can't see a single thing on it. When I plugged it into my monitor I can see the lapt

ffg7

Distinguished
look for 1 of the function buttons up top that shows 2 monitors. you can get a new screen from this site which I use to get for my customers' broken laptop\Ipad screens. http://www.laptopscreen.com/English/series/ASUS/EEE%20PC/

ffg7

Distinguished
look for 1 of the function buttons up top that shows 2 monitors. you can get a new screen from this site which I use to get for my customers' broken laptop\Ipad screens. http://www.laptopscreen.com/English/series/ASUS/EEE%20PC/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question I broke my laptop screen and deleted intel graphics so I can’t use it on a monitor
Solved! Screen cable broke.
Asus laptop broke lights are off and blank screen
I have a HP Notebook. I broke the screen and had been using a Dell CRT monitor. I upgraded the Intel graphics processor and no
my laptop screen is broke(not cracked) when I use my HDMI cord, the screen is ..BLANK BLUE!!! I havent ever tried to hook it u
good morning, I have a Sony vaio laptop and its went blue screen. I notice that Since the time the original screen broke and c
I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5300 that I need to factory reset but my screen is broke and when I started recovery mode to r
My Asus screen is broke but I've been using HDMI, when that quit working, VGA won't work, I've tried different cords, TVs, and
My laptop screen broke and it won't connect to my monitor
Laptop screen broke, but can connect to TV
DELL VOSTRO 1510 Laptop screen broke
laptop screen broke
I broke the screen protector on my laptop(can it be fixed)
the cable from laptop to the screen broke
Macbook pro glass screen broke
My HP DV7 laptop screen is broke. How do I connect an external moniitor if it dosen't automaticly detect the external monitor
I need help laptop screen broke did a clean install now I'm stuck
Asus X502C Screen Broke
close the lid a pen was on keys and broke the screen, replaced screen and is black, desktop appears if hold up to a flash ligh
Ok I broke my laptop screen... 'What do I do?

ASK THE COMMUNITY