i have a hp i3 15 laptop its processor speed is 2.00 ghz i can't run any game in it at high graphics and i have 8gb ram and 2.

Solution
Please pass on the make and model of your laptop. If you can provide an SKU to your laptop that would help two fold. If you can find a link to it, that would help three fold. Can you please state what games you've tried to install and play on your laptop?

Certain games require a dedicated GPU or a particular threshold for the CPU or both. Most likely you don't meet the requirements of the game. Added info would be to know where you've sourced the games from...?

Lutfij

Splendid
Please pass on the make and model of your laptop. If you can provide an SKU to your laptop that would help two fold. If you can find a link to it, that would help three fold. Can you please state what games you've tried to install and play on your laptop?

Certain games require a dedicated GPU or a particular threshold for the CPU or both. Most likely you don't meet the requirements of the game. Added info would be to know where you've sourced the games from...?

Solution