I have a LENOVO B50-50. It isn't turning on. Whenever I press the power button to turn it on, the power LED and the LED by

zaryabsyed

Prominent
Sep 26, 2017
I have a LENOVO B50-50. It isn't turning on. Whenever I press the power button to turn it on, the power LED and the LED by the camera flashes once. I don't know how to take the battery out because from what I've researched, you have to DEASSEMBLE the laptop to take the battery out. I've tried pressing and HOLDING the power button for about 20-30 seconds but I guess that doesn't work until the battery is out. Any suggestions what should I do?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 8
S Laptop Tech Support 0
M Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 3
kimyunz Laptop Tech Support 2
Tilo Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Mercury619 Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
TadeleD Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 0
Gadour Laptop Tech Support 2
ShravanM Laptop Tech Support 10
S Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question My lenovo yoga (20332) will not turn on after SSD upgrade.
Question Lenovo S140 won't turn on, but power indicator does for some seconds
Question LENOVO Ideapad 320: Power button light and fan turn on, display won’t display anything.
Question Lenovo Y700 not turning on, not even power indicator
Question LENOVO IDEAPAD 100-15IBD Turns on, black screen, Tried everything
Question Legion 5 Ryzen 7 Lags when turned off at night and turned on morning.
Question Lenovo Chromebook turns on but has grey screen.
Question My keyboard keeps blinking, but my screen is black and won't turn on fan is also running? It's Lenovo IdeaPad gaming 3
Question Lenovo ideapad 320, black screen, won’t turn off, seems to be stuck in a “sleep”/shutdown loop
Solved! Lenovo Ideapad wont turn on
Solved! my lenovo idea pad laptop wont turn on and wont charge. how to solve
Question Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Will Not Turn On
Question Lenovo g560 won't turn on
Question Lenovo y520 wont turn on
Question Laptop won't turn on
what should i do if my lenovo laptop is not turning on. when i pressed the power button on it working normally until lenovo is
I have Lenovo ideapad 110 now my issue is today I want to use my laptop and I press power button to turn on but in start proce
my lenovo s21e won't turn on, I've bought a new battery charger I turned it straight on and pressed the f8 button it flawed on
my lenovo laptop doesn't turn on the are only lights that come on the third 1 doesn't turn on when I press the start button I
My Lenovo Thinkpad wont turn on when I press the power button and when I plug it in to charge the red dot above the i flashes

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS