Question I have a LG C2 tv, would it make sense to buy an Apple TV (2022) and why (or why not)?

Nov 14, 2022
I am looking at making my set up better and wondering if an Apple TV would make life more enjoyable compared to the native LG smart environment.

Mar 8, 2023
I am looking at making my set up better and wondering if an Apple TV would make life more enjoyable compared to the native LG smart environment.
Exactly the setup I presently run...Been an Apple user for a number of years; so, used to most styles. You may enjoy the flexibility power added by the AppleTV. I've used every iteration since Day 1. Just keeps adding potential for new tricks, access, potential. Though I use the LG TV remote to tweak the system, e.g., color, sound, brightness, etc., I use the ATV remote to run the system, surf my Verizon streaming service.

Reactions: AtreidesNL
Nov 14, 2022
Exactly the setup I presently run...Been an Apple user for a number of years; so, used to most styles. You may enjoy the flexibility power added by the AppleTV. I've used every iteration since Day 1. Just keeps adding potential for new tricks, access, potential. Though I use the LG TV remote to tweak the system, e.g., color, sound, brightness, etc., I use the ATV remote to run the system, surf my Verizon streaming service.
What are some of the benefits you see with the AppleTV?