i have a lot of stuff on my broken nextbook. I can return it but i dont want to lose the stuff saved on it

tsokid

Commendable
Jun 3, 2016
My tablet broke and i see a black and white screen. I could take it back to the providers but then i will lose all the data on it and have to start from scratch on the new tablet. Please tell me what to do?

Solution
Well, even broke, as long as it will turn on, you should be able to pull data off of it. You would need to plug it into a computer to access the device, like you would any folder on the computer itself.

From there you should be able to copy and/or move the files, etc., over to the computer, so that you can then put them on whatever new device you get.

This, of course, is important if they replace it or wipe it when repairing. If they just repair the device, and don't wipe it, then your stuff would still be there.

Well, even broke, as long as it will turn on, you should be able to pull data off of it. You would need to plug it into a computer to access the device, like you would any folder on the computer itself.

From there you should be able to copy and/or move the files, etc., over to the computer, so that you can then put them on whatever new device you get.

This, of course, is important if they replace it or wipe it when repairing. If they just repair the device, and don't wipe it, then your stuff would still be there.

Solution