I have a new DVD player Sylvania and 2003 year old Toshiba TV. I can only get to channel 3 I get no sound no picture please so

Michelle_93

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
We have a brand new DVD player Sylvania and old Toshiba TV 2003 its only goes to channel 3 no matter what I do I can't get no sound or picture please some one help my son wants to watch cartoons so bad he's been in and out of hospitals hes been so sick

J_E_D_70

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Have to know exact model of tv and dvd and how you're attempting to connect them.

Easiest is yellow/red/white cable from dvd to tv then just change the tv's input selector. Doesnt involve channels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gryzor1000 Streaming Video & TVs 3
Katiehrr Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Has anyone got a Multi Region Hack for Blaupunkt DV2308 DVD player
Question Sylvania 13.3-Inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player (SDVD1332) to a sharp aquios TV
Question Streaming DVD player to tv
Question Why I cannot operate Samsung 65inch Q60A QLED tv using RCA composite cable to my old Pioneer XV-HTD1 vcr player and speaker set?
Question 4K Blu Ray Player Recommendations Requested
Question New Samsung tv and old philips dvd player connection problem.
Question Connecting old Panasonic DVD player to new QLED Samsung TV with HDMI cable—no audio
Solved! new sylvania and dvd player problem
Solved! Sylvania TV and DVD player
Im trying to get my sylvania dvd player model sdvd1041-DG1 to my emerson flat tv model LC320EM2
What channel do I set my DVD player on for a Sylvania television
O have a sylvania flat screen tv with no coaxle how to connect a Sony dvd vcr player with coaxle to the tv thanks
How do i hook my Sylvania portable dvd player to my Hisense smsrt tv withy composit av vable
I have a old Sylvania TV and I hooked up the DVD player but can't seem to find the channel it needs to be on to view movies
Vizio TV model D50U-D1 I'm trying to connect to my old Sylvania Video cassette recorder & DVD player model # SRD3900.
I have an Sylvania home theater system 5 speakers and a subwooferit also has a dvd players...but no HDMI,just rca cables
Sylvania DVD Player To Samsung TV
How to hook Sylvania DVD player to Samsung smart TV
how to setup a funlink sylvania remote to a lg dvd player
Sylvania STB code

ASK THE COMMUNITY