i have a new samsung 6 series 4k resolution MU6290 55 inch. now i try to set it up and i am connected. but it wont down load t

Aug 21, 2018
why is my new samsung 6series MU 6290 is not downloading the terms and conditions?
is it the region problem? do i need to change the IP add? please advise. thank you

U mean you really, actually want to read the legalize? [gasp!]

If this TV is not originally your region, I wager yes, that's the problem, because companies tend to have its own policy for each region. Heck u may not even be able to update the firmware, I hope not.

Aug 21, 2018
Yes i am useing internet at my house. Only this new samsung smart tv is not working. My smart phone is working and my laptop also. This new smart tv the only problem. i go to network settings and i am connected to internet
So i go to apps. Then terms and conditions shows up and says this may take awhile depending on my internet speed. Abot 45sec. After its says my iternet is not stable.

Aug 21, 2018
My onther tv is working well with the roku. i am useing internet with my roku.i have no problem with streaming.only my new samsung 6series MU6290 4K UHD is not downloading the terms and conditions