I have a philips flat screen tv an it work fine all day till i turn it off now it wont turn back on any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwpanz

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
Check your fuse box and make sure you didn’t trip anything. If so, reset it and you should be good. If not, try a different outlet.

If that all fails, return the TV (if it’s new) or contact Phillips for a warranty replacement/fix.

isaiahzollicoffer

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
Having similar issue my tv won’t respond to any pushes buttons or remote commands and it won’t turn off completely unless unplugged but plugged in it just repeatedly turns on and off turns on to the Phillips logo and turns off and repeat so on. Looked up everything and every other problems figured it might’ve locked me out in need of software update for whatever dumb reason that’d be but anyways went n wasted my time buying the usb drive and going through with everything to fix the tv so now I’m ready to trouble shoot it or whatever with it’s new updates but like I said before I can’t get a response from the tv at all and I’m not getting past the open screen and it’s cut off on repeat what do I do this tv is in perfect condition and is only one year exactly old it’s a Phillips 55” ultra HD 4K 5000 series

is the power lled blinking any failure code beep?? some tv is there missing power or a bad board the power led will blink a death code. then look online for the part needed to fix the blinking code. if you have extended warranty on the tv call the store and set up a home service.

Jul 30, 2018

This is exactly happening to my tv now. We purchased it around same time last year

Status
Not open for further replies.