I have a reciever with me poineer vsx 531..i was looking for speaker system from jbl 510 or 610..i am confuse also which is su

Jul 18, 2018
I have a reciever with me poineer vsx 531..i was looking for speaker system from jbl 510 or 610..i am confuse also which is suitable for my reciever.but i would like to buy one one of those speaker only

Solution
Other than the subwoofer both 5.1 speakers are the same. The 610 has a larger subwoofer which will play louder and maybe go a bit lower than the 510.
The problem with either is that your receiver is not compatible with the 4 ohm load of the rest of the speakers that are part of either system
Using 4 ohm speakers can make the receiver go into protection or blow up. You need to find speakers that are at least 6 ohms.
Other than the subwoofer both 5.1 speakers are the same. The 610 has a larger subwoofer which will play louder and maybe go a bit lower than the 510.
The problem with either is that your receiver is not compatible with the 4 ohm load of the rest of the speakers that are part of either system
Using 4 ohm speakers can make the receiver go into protection or blow up. You need to find speakers that are at least 6 ohms.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS