Question I have a Samsung Q80R. The audio works fine when it's hooked up to my computer, but when I hook it up to my TV, it's extremely quiet. Why?

Sep 11, 2019
Well, it's my bad for mot saying the full name, but you don't have to link me to the product; I'm well aware of both. If you are, too, however, can you help me with my problem? What's a TV and what's a soundbar isn't my question.

Sep 11, 2019
It's more than likely a setting on your tv or a problem with the audio cable you are using as another device works fine. Check the audio settings in your TV

I used the same cables for each speaker/soundbar for all of my different TVs, too. I have all of the settings all the same/maxed out on all of my TVs, as well. So I would think it must be another issue?

Well, it's my bad for mot saying the full name, but you don't have to link me to the product; I'm well aware of both. If you are, too, however, can you help me with my problem? What's a TV and what's a soundbar isn't my question.

It did need some clarifying what you were connecting and how, we have seen some odd things people try to do. It is not beyond reason that someone is trying to hook up to TVs together for audio hehe.

Are you connecting the soundbar to TV with an optical cable or headphone out or something else? Volume control on the soundbar does not raise the volume?