Solved! I have a Simple Mobile sim but for a Verizon Wireless S5, how can I get it to work?

Apr 30, 2018
I had purchased a cheap Simple Mobile phone when I lost my Verizon Phone. Now that I found it, S5, I want the Simple Mobile plan, but on the Verizon phone. What are the steps to get past the "not a Verizon Wireless sim" screen notification? I need my good phone!

Solution
You can only use a SIM for a different carrier/service provider in the phone from another carrier/service provider if they are 1. compatible. Both using the same type of network. Either GSM or CDMA and 2. the phone you want to use it in is unlocked. If it isn't, you will need to contact the carrier/service provider you got the phone you want to use the SIM in and get them to unlock it.
You can only use a SIM for a different carrier/service provider in the phone from another carrier/service provider if they are 1. compatible. Both using the same type of network. Either GSM or CDMA and 2. the phone you want to use it in is unlocked. If it isn't, you will need to contact the carrier/service provider you got the phone you want to use the SIM in and get them to unlock it.

Solution