I have a Vaio vpcf13wfx laptop when it is charging, the power is disconnected and the other battery is out of battery and Help

mohamadzare098

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018
I have a Vaio vpcf13wfx laptp when is charging, the power is disconnected and connectt. The laptop is out of battery and will not turn on until the power cord is plugged in and it will turn off when it's turned off if I unplug it.
Help me please! thank you
I even changed the motherboard of this laptop, but it was not good. I'm sure of all the parts

Solution
Well does the battery ever run completely out of power? If it does and then will later be fine, or it doesn't ever fully run out, it is getting charged.

Now, if it isn't charging, even when the power cord is connected, you could have a few problems. One, the battery not putting out the right amount of power to start the device. So that is only fixable by replacing the battery.

That alone could be why you don't get charging when it is connected to power. However it could also be that on top of the battery problem, the charger cord is going bad (which would power the device but not charge the battery at the same time). That is a common sign of a charger going bad.

You could also have a charging circuit problem (rather than the charger...

mohamadzare098

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018

Thanks, but the problem is not battery.
I checked out the battery. There is no problem.

mohamadzare098

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018

The battery comes to the device correctly because it has no problem with the battery before power is interrupted and it is powered without a cord, but once the power is disconnected and connected, it will no longer turn on without electricity.
Is there a reason for the battery to fit correctly?

Well all batteries need to fit correctly, otherwise the contact between them and the device can shift, leading to interrupted power.

OK let me see if it get this, you are saying that if you turn off the device, you can't turn it back on while on battery power. You need to connect the charger cord, turn it on, and then you can run on battery power?

If that is the case, the battery is the problem still. If it isn't putting out enough power to start the device, which requires more output at once, then the only fix (again) is a new battery.

mohamadzare098

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018

No, I can not turn on with battery power
, just with a power cable

Yes, that is what I said. :) It won't turn on from the battery, but will stay on after using only battery. However you have to have it connected to the outlet to get it to initially turn on. Then that is a battery issue. If the battery, as stated before, isn't putting out enough power to start it, but is able to run it after startup, then the battery is not functioning correctly. The battery itself.

mohamadzare098

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018

when the power is disconnect and connect, it can not turned on with the battery. (only with electricity), and If I want turned on with a battery, I have to disconnect the backup battery and connect it again ( to reset the motherboard) If I do this, it will turn on with the battery

OK lets get this clearly sorted. :)

So, if you have the battery connected, but no charger cord connected, it will not turn on.

However, if you disconnect the battery, then reconnect it (while the charger cord is still not connected), the laptop will start.

Lastly, if the charger cord is connected (battery in) the laptop will start without any problem.

Is that about right?

mohamadzare098

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018

no
if disconnect battery backup and reconnect it ,(while the charger cord is still not connected) the laptop will start.
but this don't happen for main battery

Otherwise, I can not turn on the laptop without a power cord

I apologize, I can not type English correctly because I'm not fluent in English :)

OK so main battery won't do it at all by itself. But the batteries are charging when the power cord is connected?

If that is the case, then, again, I am back to my original statement. There are problems with the battery. It has to be putting out a specific amount of power to start a device. Starting it takes more initial power than running it after that does.

mohamadzare098

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018

How can do I know if the battery is charging?
Because when the wire is connected, it does not recognize the charger, and it works like a system that works with the battery.(but the power cord is plugged in) and does not add to the charging percentage, and in some cases it one percent decreases

Well does the battery ever run completely out of power? If it does and then will later be fine, or it doesn't ever fully run out, it is getting charged.

Now, if it isn't charging, even when the power cord is connected, you could have a few problems. One, the battery not putting out the right amount of power to start the device. So that is only fixable by replacing the battery.

That alone could be why you don't get charging when it is connected to power. However it could also be that on top of the battery problem, the charger cord is going bad (which would power the device but not charge the battery at the same time). That is a common sign of a charger going bad.

You could also have a charging circuit problem (rather than the charger cord), which could require replacement of the motherboard.

The last two, however, are not factors in the battery not putting out enough power to initially start the device. That can only be fixed by a new battery.

Solution