I have a virus and i have absolutely no idea how to remove it

minecraftaiden9

Prominent
Sep 11, 2017
This is some serious virus because everything i do to get rid of it does absolutely nothing. It keeps re copying itself and coming back. I can 100% guarantee it inst yahoo. I have uploaded the files HERE : https://files.fm/u/nensssmm It keeps requesting me to install something and i keep trying to uninstall it. I tried deleting the syswow folder but no matter what i do i cant get permissions. I tried everything from cmd to changing the permissions but its locked tight. Ill just reinstall windows if i need but i would prefer not to. Thanks in advance and good luck!

yo.edy.4ever

Prominent
Nov 8, 2017
Who said that is retarded. Run a scan with Zemana/HitmanPro/Emsisoft Emergeny Kit + AdwCleaner and you are good. Also, you can upload suspicious files to virustotal.com to see if they are bad.

kasiourasg

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017

Legitimate Anti-Malware programs are as safe as they can be. MalwareFox has a free trial which solves your money problem. You will at least be able to remove any malware that has already infected you before being asked to pay.

santiano

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017
If you have a bad experience with paid in past, just to make a surety and authentic program for virus removal go to trial if you don't want to opt any program by paying.