i have a virus,root kit,malware need help pleas

mamerala

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
my laptop started giving blue screen of death after 5 min when i start it. then it stopped giving me that screen and worked normally, i scanned with MalwareBytes and found 6 viruses 4 of them malware.packer.gen i deleted them and rebooted my laptop. and rescanned again and found same viruses again.
i tried to scan through safe mode but each time i try blue screen comes whether it was just safe mode,with net,command prompt.
another problem something changed my fire wall when i open my laptop and check it this message comes (windows firewall setting cannot be displayed because the associated service is not running. do you want to start windows firewall/internet connection sharing (ICS) service.)
then i find at exceptions list: ipsec
and it seems like alot of the programs acting weird like Google Chrome extension keeps crashing, VLC bugged,Microsoft office takes long time to open.
old problem i couldnt fix my laptop lags when i open a little higher resolution games and randomly on some sites.
is there any thing can fix this problems?

Solution
If you use your computer for anything sensitive, i.e., bank management, online ordering, email etc., do a clean install. Backup the data you need to save, and do a clean re-install. Only backup data, no executables. Programs can be re-installed as necessary after the install. Make sure to install an anti-virus program with active memory scan and make sure your OS is up to date. After you have done this reinstall your backups.

Even if you purge everything now, if you have a downloader (which from the sounds of it you do) you may have some viruses that aren't being detected yet. If this is the case, even after you "clean" your computer and it passes the antivirus scans, you may be sending your keystrokes (and logins for whatever...

onichikun

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
If you use your computer for anything sensitive, i.e., bank management, online ordering, email etc., do a clean install. Backup the data you need to save, and do a clean re-install. Only backup data, no executables. Programs can be re-installed as necessary after the install. Make sure to install an anti-virus program with active memory scan and make sure your OS is up to date. After you have done this reinstall your backups.

Even if you purge everything now, if you have a downloader (which from the sounds of it you do) you may have some viruses that aren't being detected yet. If this is the case, even after you "clean" your computer and it passes the antivirus scans, you may be sending your keystrokes (and logins for whatever websites you use) to someone. Be careful on the websites you goto... If you need to goto "unsafe" webpages, install virtualbox and browse to them in a sandbox to avoid corrupting your host operating system. Also, never download executables from random pages, and avoid activex plugins, make sure java is up to date always, etc. etc.

EDIT: I personally only browse the web on my windows machine using a virtual linux guest, unless its a trusted page. I blacklist every other address on my host windows operating system. Many web technologies are not safe, and leave you vulnerable to all kinds of web transmitted infections.

Solution