i have an hp Pavilion g6-2365sa and i seems to be underperforming

jim dude

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013
my hp Pavilion g6-2365sa seems to be running really slow and cant run any type of game on any setting!!! pc world said that I could run any game on high settings and there would be no lag/very low frame rate!!!
the specs of the lap top are:
System
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
Model HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC
Total amount of system memory 8.00 GB RAM
System type 64-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 4

Storage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 931 GB
Disk partition (C:) 787 GB Free (911 GB Total)
Disk partition (D:) 2 GB Free (20 GB Total)
Media drive (E:) CD/DVD

Graphics

Display adapter type AMD Radeon HD 7640G
Total available graphics memory 4081 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 512 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 3569 MB
Display adapter driver version 12.104.0.0
Primary monitor resolution 1366x768
DirectX version DirectX 11 or better

processor AMD A8-4500M APU (1.9) with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics

please do help me out guy I have try game booster and windows clean up and disk defragment its a newish lap top had it about half a year now

Solution
PC World lied and the salesperson should be bitch slapped, I know what they are like, used to work for them, but never lied to get a sales. :(

That machine is only capable of light gaming at low resolution and only thing you can do to improve performance is to fit a SSD or add more memory which is not an option for your as you have 8GB which is probably its limit.

Save your files to external source, do a factory reset to put it back to the way it came out of the box and then go back to the store and ask them how is this supposed to play any game on high and get them to prove it, they can't so misrepresented and missold.

das_stig

Distinguished
PC World lied and the salesperson should be bitch slapped, I know what they are like, used to work for them, but never lied to get a sales. :(

That machine is only capable of light gaming at low resolution and only thing you can do to improve performance is to fit a SSD or add more memory which is not an option for your as you have 8GB which is probably its limit.

Save your files to external source, do a factory reset to put it back to the way it came out of the box and then go back to the store and ask them how is this supposed to play any game on high and get them to prove it, they can't so misrepresented and missold.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS