I have an LG tv, sound bar & wireless sub woofer. All working perfectly until I had to disconnect my pvr for a few minutes an

Lori_25

Commendable
Oct 23, 2016
I have an LG tv, sound bar & wireless sub woofer. All working perfectly until I had to disconnect my pvr for a few minutes. When I re-connected the pvr I no longer had sound. I did not change anything when disconnecting pvr. I have checked all connections, all the appropriate lights come on, the sound bar is paired with the sub woofer but no sound. Help!

Solution
So the recorder was not connected to the sound bar at all? Did you check the TV to see if maybe the default audio needs to be set to the external speaker again? That nothing is muted? Right input selected on the sound bar? Does the soundbar work with another audio source like a computer/mp3 player etc..?
So the recorder was not connected to the sound bar at all? Did you check the TV to see if maybe the default audio needs to be set to the external speaker again? That nothing is muted? Right input selected on the sound bar? Does the soundbar work with another audio source like a computer/mp3 player etc..?

Solution