i have an lg3 vigor and i use sprint.

Jul 6, 2018
i have an lg3 vigor and i use sprint. the sim card has stopped working
where can i get a new sim card as sprint said they have none and wish me to purchase a new phone. i can't afford to do that.

Solution
You shouldn't have to pay for a new SIM. If he says they say they sent one, but you didn't get it, then tell them to send it to him. He can then ship it to you. That is the only way to get one for the exact same account it is on now. You can't just buy a SIM for an already established account.
Jul 6, 2018
It is complicated. My son holds the account and they told him they sent me one, but they never did. He lives on one end of the continent and i am on the other. I happened to do a search for sprint sim cards for this phone and i turned up places I can buy a used or new one. And I am wondering if i do this and then replace the current bad one with a new one if that simply solves the problem.

My son suggested I buy a new phone also, but again, he truly does not or cannot understand my current financial situation.

You shouldn't have to pay for a new SIM. If he says they say they sent one, but you didn't get it, then tell them to send it to him. He can then ship it to you. That is the only way to get one for the exact same account it is on now. You can't just buy a SIM for an already established account.

Solution