I have an Samsung tablet and I haven't charged it for over a year. I just plugged into charger but screen is black. No signs o

Daniel71

Prominent
Jun 18, 2017
I have an Samsung tablet and haven't used it for over a year now. I plugged into charger but it won't charge (?) Screen is black. Usually show battery charging. I need to make sure lt will cHargett if I replace the battery before buying another battery .
Many thanks!

Solution
Remove the back cover very carefully and if there is any sign of liquid on the battery, use rubber gloves to take it out.

If no battery acid has leaked into the working parts of the device, it's worth buying a new battery. The slightest sign of acid means the device has to be responsibly disposed of down at the local tip.
Remove the back cover very carefully and if there is any sign of liquid on the battery, use rubber gloves to take it out.

If no battery acid has leaked into the working parts of the device, it's worth buying a new battery. The slightest sign of acid means the device has to be responsibly disposed of down at the local tip.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS