Question I have android tablet/music player combo stays plugged in, is it ok to just leave it on when not in use?

alphacoyle

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
I use it to play music while my child sleeps, the screen stays off when playing and runs off ac adapter (2.5mm/barrel type) what I'm wondering is if I can just turn off the music player and leave tablet on during the day, or is it better to turn it off and back on at night; I wonder if it's actually running much in sleep mode and if it would actually be easier on the system to stay on than to shut down and start back up every night? It has Lollipop version; here is link to it:
Android tablet/music player combo

While a lot of people keep tablets and other devices on a lot, it isn't really the best thing for the device. They do need to be restarted (powered off and back on) regularly.

Additionally, it also isn't good to keep the device plugged into an adapter all the time either. It is best to allow the battery to run down, at least to a point, and then connect the tablet to power.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
Xaibior Android Tablets 1
Ayefee Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
R Android Tablets 7
Similar threads
Question Need Help, Android tablet stuck in loading screen
Question Ds4 isnt connecting to ps4 after using it in my android tablet
Question I have the rca android tablet.. I reset due to forgotten pin.. I still cannot get in with my linked google account
Question I need an Android tablet, preferably 7" class with 2 simultaneous USB connections
My RCA Voyager Android tablet keeps rebooting itself, why? It's a little over 2 years old
How to unlock keyboard, next book android
For Christmas I bought an android tablet lost the receipt can’t get the code how do I get the code
How to download apps to SD card in Android tablet that is mounted and registered as default writer
Android tablet not turning on
Solved! rca voyager 3 tablet android
Solved! android tablet powers up but has no image or logo on the screen. Made by nuvision
Solved! Huawei Medipad T3 7.0 Android Tablet Model BG2-WO9
Solved! mysylvania dvd tablet combo stuck on android logo after hard reset what do i do to fix it
Solved! Lenovo android tablet will play you tube video for a few seconds then spins same with Pluto TV and tubi movie app. Date and t
Solved! I have an RCA android 7in tablet. I can't switch my camera around
Solved! How to remove lockscreen pin of samsung android tablet A6 because i try and didnt give me the options of swipe or none
I have shared files with my desktop Dell optiplex 9020....now Android tablet host is the Dell how can I correct this and stop
Solved! External Keyboard quit working on my android kitkat 4.4.2 HL-789 tablet
Solved! My rca Android tablet is frozen on the home screen I tried the volume key and power key it just flash and go back to home scre
Solved! How To Fix Boot Loop on Android Tablet?

ASK THE COMMUNITY