I have Asus t100ha n it won't turn on ? I plug in power adapter n battery come up on the screen ? So screen is ok

Pointmick

Prominent
May 13, 2017
I have Asus t100ha won't turn on the screen shows battery charging so it ain't the screen or charger or battery

Solution
Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. Unplug your charger cord.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
4. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
5. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop. You may also want to try charging it when the device is off, rather than on. If it works then, the cord is probably the issue.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Pointmick

Prominent
May 13, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Pointmick : "Asus t100ha won't turn on"

My asus t100ha won't turn on ? When I plug in the charger the battery flaskes up on the screen so I don't think its the screen or the battrry

Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. Unplug your charger cord.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
4. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
5. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop. You may also want to try charging it when the device is off, rather than on. If it works then, the cord is probably the issue.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Solution