I have connect PC to external moniter.. It was working but went out and would not show on external moniter so I took battery o

Americanmade

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016
No picture coming up on external moniter previously would work then it went back to blank. safter trying to get it to work and no luck I took battery out and put it back so I don't know whats on screen and no picture on external moniter...what can I do to fix this problem...any suggestions are appreciated.

Hi,

Does the built in screen work? If it does please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by uninstalling/reinstalling the graphics driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics driver.
- Do also check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to your graphics card.
- Next is to download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Once the latest driver has been installed reboot your laptop.
- After the reboot do test it with your external monitor again, press the Windows key + P at the same time and select between Extended or Duplicate display then press Enter.
- If these doesn't work you may need to try a different cable or try it as well into a different monitor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratnakarsoren Laptop Tech Support 1
lucasblack29 Laptop Tech Support 1
sulphur88 Laptop Tech Support 1
miluti Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 2
wredroom.exe Laptop Tech Support 5
V Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 11