Solved! I have galaxy note 3 and I can't play music nor videos and can't make call either

Jan 12, 2019
It all happen just once I was playing game called Darkness rises all over the phone turn off it self and reboot that's all were the problem begins

Solution
Try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if you can make calls in there. If you can, then you have something on the phone that is the problem (bad app, virus, malware, etc.) You won't really be able to test apps, etc., as most will not work in "Safe Mode". If it does work in "Safe Mode", then you will have to find and remove the problem. If you can't find it directly, then you may need to back up your personal stuff (while in "Safe Mode") to a google account, computer, etc., and then do a full "Hard Reset" of the device to restore it to its original status when you got it. Wiping everything else off of it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you...
Try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if you can make calls in there. If you can, then you have something on the phone that is the problem (bad app, virus, malware, etc.) You won't really be able to test apps, etc., as most will not work in "Safe Mode". If it does work in "Safe Mode", then you will have to find and remove the problem. If you can't find it directly, then you may need to back up your personal stuff (while in "Safe Mode") to a google account, computer, etc., and then do a full "Hard Reset" of the device to restore it to its original status when you got it. Wiping everything else off of it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution