i have memory problems

Aug 5, 2018
It's been long enough that every time my memory fills up with a cell phone and I have to delete pictures / games to download other games ..
I do not have room for additional memory card expansion.
Anyone else having these problems?
Does anyone have a solution to these problems?
Thank you very much for the helpers !!!

Solution
Samey I have 16GB's on A5 2016, 6 taken by phone itself, and overtime some apps save data and fills up, also not mentioning , high quality pictures can take 11mb's on itself.

Have you tried using clean master and saving data to pc?
Sometimes even chrome can take 1GB without issue.

Also saving/transfering files to the micro sd card is good choice but, there is everyday risk that sd card can die (they are not meant for long runs, not soo durable, since I personally swap sd card every 3 years).

kiwiszijncool

Prominent
Nov 8, 2017
Put all your photos on your pc. Download avast cleanup (optional) to find excessive or big files which you may want to get rid of. Remove games you're really not going to be using.

Other than that, I don't know this phone. But if you have less than 32Gb of space on it and no possibility for and sd card, then you bought a future failing phone :(

Usually as far as I know, I had similar issues, I would simply refresh phone, some things you cannot delete and uses your space, by refresh I mean factory reset or reinstall rom. Just save your documents.

Or before doing that, use CCleaner or CleanMaster just once and delete it (also save your documents it can false delete).

Aug 5, 2018

i have 32Gb..

Samey I have 16GB's on A5 2016, 6 taken by phone itself, and overtime some apps save data and fills up, also not mentioning , high quality pictures can take 11mb's on itself.

Have you tried using clean master and saving data to pc?
Sometimes even chrome can take 1GB without issue.

Also saving/transfering files to the micro sd card is good choice but, there is everyday risk that sd card can die (they are not meant for long runs, not soo durable, since I personally swap sd card every 3 years).

Solution