Solved! I have mi note 5 pro.. when I receive call it work properly but when I have to cut that call my mobile remain black I can't cu

Nov 29, 2018
I have mi note 5 pro.. when I receive call it work properly but when I have to cut that call my mobile remain black I can't cut it .. I have to use power botton nd aftr continuously pressing 1secnd light blinks nd I touch call end botton by clicking end botton to match 1 secnd light on

Solution
So you can use the screen when a call comes in, but once on the call the screen goes dark and you can't end the call? That doesn't sound like a software issue, it sounds like a hardware one.

If the phone is under warranty still, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't under warranty, then I would try a local tech.
Nov 29, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kuku777 : "Problem in ending call"

I have mi note 5 pro.. when I receive call it work properly but when I have to cut that call my mobile remain black I can't cut it .. I have to use power botton nd aftr continuously pressing 1secnd light blinks nd I touch call end botton by clicking end botton to match 1 secnd light on

So you can use the screen when a call comes in, but once on the call the screen goes dark and you can't end the call? That doesn't sound like a software issue, it sounds like a hardware one.

If the phone is under warranty still, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't under warranty, then I would try a local tech.

Solution