i have my laptop hooked up to my tv with a hdmi cord i was wondering why i cant play whatever it is when the labtop is clos

May 5, 2018
I haven my tv hooked up to my laptop with hdmi cord i was wondering why i cant close my labtop screen but half way if i close it more then that it will close down

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Is a laptop able to use a graphics card that is hooked up, externally? Even though it has one internally?
I took the screen completly off my HP Pavillion laptop and hooked up an external. I accidently told the display to read the on
I have a 2014 Emerson tv when I hook laptop up with HDMI cable it only plays sound and the pic is of my main computer screen a
Broken laptop screen, but need to hook up external monitor using my tv.
I want to hook my firestick into my hdmi port on my laptop how can I pull up another screen
Dell laptop, Windows 10 hooked to a Planar PX 2710MW Monitor. Image does not fill the screen. Photo attached.
Hook up two laptops, one with dead monitor
my laptop screen is broke(not cracked) when I use my HDMI cord, the screen is ..BLANK BLUE!!! I havent ever tried to hook it u
I need to hook the DVD player to the laptop so i can play DVD
My wifi hooks up to laptop but won't hookup to phones. I get a authentication error
How to use hands-free speech recognition while laptop is hooked up to TV via HDMI?
Toshiba Satellite C55t-B5230 dropped laptop, screen broken, hooked to external monitor, but it kicked the external off and I c
Broken dell laptop screen, need help hooking up to external monitor!
Problem with the projector screen display when hook up laptop to projector using HDMI
Can i use my tv with hdmi hooked up to my laptop with a broken screen
how can i hook up mt acer chromebook laptop to my ps3
how to hook up xenyx502 to hp laptop with one jack
Laptop screen went dark after trying to hook up an external monitor
hooked up external monitor to laptop - problem - can not see mouse and keyboard on monitor (only on laptop screen)
No Audio from TV when hooked up with laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY