I have no idea what Amp to buy.

LiberatedPudding

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
So I'm looking at purchasing a pair of Energy EAS-6W In-Wall Speakers but I have no idea what kind of Amp to hook them up to. Also I will be placing the speakers in a wooden housing that I'm going to be building, does anyone see any potential problems I'll run into?
Power Handling: 100 watts
Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20Khz +/-3dB
Thank you.

Solution
You would want an amp with from 30-100 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Depends on the room size.
The sealed box you build should have the same internal volume as a standard 16" on center studded 8' wall space. About 2 cubic feet in internal volume.
If you build a ported box you might be able to go smaller or get more bass but you would need more specs on the woofer to pick the box size and port dimensions correctly.
You would want an amp with from 30-100 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Depends on the room size.
The sealed box you build should have the same internal volume as a standard 16" on center studded 8' wall space. About 2 cubic feet in internal volume.
If you build a ported box you might be able to go smaller or get more bass but you would need more specs on the woofer to pick the box size and port dimensions correctly.

Solution