I just Hooked up my spy ware laptop to my LG Flat screen and clicked to RGB-PC no signal what's wrong?

Solution
For Windows 7, and this is similar for other Windows products, go to control panel > display > change display settings. There will be one or two virtual screens in the box. Sometimes, if you change one monitor to the primary display by clicking on them, it will hit the right monitor. I would try the above recommendation first. You can hold down the FN button and tap F4 to scan selections (if there is more than one available). If it isn't F4, the button will have what looks like two boxes, one with a white square in it, and one without, separated by a vertical line.

CP7212

Estimable
Oct 24, 2014
For Windows 7, and this is similar for other Windows products, go to control panel > display > change display settings. There will be one or two virtual screens in the box. Sometimes, if you change one monitor to the primary display by clicking on them, it will hit the right monitor. I would try the above recommendation first. You can hold down the FN button and tap F4 to scan selections (if there is more than one available). If it isn't F4, the button will have what looks like two boxes, one with a white square in it, and one without, separated by a vertical line.

Solution