i logged in my gmail but the thief cant open without my fingerprint... my data and location are also truned off what can i do

girikutties

Prominent
Oct 18, 2017
i logged in my gmail but the thief cant open without my fingerprint... my data and location are also truned off what can i do

I am assuming here that you are referring to a stolen device? Since you didn't actually say, I am taking a stab in the dark with this one.

If that is the case, unless you had a tracking app, or signed up for a tracking service, there would be no way you yourself could track the device. You can try contacting your carrier/service provider and see if they can help you with a location, but no guaranty with that.

You should also get them to cut the service to the device so your bill cannot be run up.

I would, however, suggest you change all your log ins and passwords for any account you accessed through the device. Getting past that fingerprint can be done. No I am not saying how, just saying it can. So thinking the data is safe isn't a wise thing. Always best to be careful.

Back up your personal stuff off your phone/tablet/device often (to a cloud account, computer, etc.) and also don't keep anything on the device you would not want found. To easy for it to go missing/get lost/be stolen and then who knows what kind of person has access to your stuff. Be careful.

girikutties

Prominent
Oct 18, 2017

girikutties

Prominent
Oct 18, 2017
bro

this is Giritharan from tamilnadu

someone rubbed my mobile. now my mobile is switched off and as well as data ansd locations are also turned off

i dono whether that person rebooted my mobile

i tried by android device manager but i cant trace my mobile

i beg u please recover my mobile

thanking u my god