Question i need adapter to allow RF modulator and Roku Express+ to be connected to older tv that has 1 RCA hookup

If the TV has an RCA composite video input it should have one or two RCA audio inputs too.
You got the correct Roku that has composite video and audio outputs that should work right into the TV. No modulator needed. You will need the cable that came with the Roku that plugs into the AV output on the back. Better picture this way.
If the TV has a single F connector (this has a threaded outer barrel where the RCA is smooth) that is for an antenna. Then you connect the AV cables to the modulator which connects to the antenna input. Tune to the channel that the modulator is set to output to. Usually channel 3 or 4.
If you only have 1 RCA audio input (TV or modulator) then it doesn't matter which RCA audio channel you use.

deesmith91

Commendable
Aug 20, 2018
If the TV has an RCA composite video input it should have one or two RCA audio inputs too.
You got the correct Roku that has composite video and audio outputs that should work right into the TV. No modulator needed. You will need the cable that came with the Roku that plugs into the AV output on the back. Better picture this way.
If the TV has a single F connector (this has a threaded outer barrel where the RCA is smooth) that is for an antenna. Then you connect the AV cables to the modulator which connects to the antenna input. Tune to the channel that the modulator is set to output to. Usually channel 3 or 4.
If you only have 1 RCA audio input (TV or modulator) then it doesn't matter which RCA audio channel you use.

i need to connect RF modulator so i can watch movies on my dvd player or VCR. We have at least a million movies!

i need to connect RF modulator so i can watch movies on my dvd player or VCR. We have at least a million movies!

What components do you have exactly with brands and models? You are going to be better off just buying a different TV instead of adapters and converters for 20 yr old technology when a current 1080p flat screen can be bought for very little money, heck you can buy two 32" ones for $70 asking price https://worcester.craigslist.org/ele/d/worcester-two-32-hd-tvs/7171528869.html There are plenty of them with the older type component and composite, S-Video connectors also https://worcester.craigslist.org/ele/d/mendon-32-panasonic-tv/7156002044.html