Solved! I need answers.. Laptop liquid damage

Nov 25, 2018
Last Wednesday day, tea got on my laptop's keyboard by mistake and I rushed to get tissues and I have cleaned it all but it seems like some of it already got in, I thought it was nothing and kept using the laptop playing a game.. Suddenly the game closes and doesn't open again saying that I need to update my driver and I assumed that the graphics card turned off, I instantly powered off the laptop and turned it upside down and let it dry since then. I tried powering it on yesterday and it was all okay, everything was okay but then I tried running a highly demanding game. It worked for some time, couple of mins then it closed of which it seemed that the graphics card disabled itself. I then restarted then disabled the graphics card and enabled it again.. Same thing happened this time aswell. Now my question is: Is there maybe some liquid there and I have to leave it alone to dry for some time like I'm doing right now, maybe couple of more days? Is there is something sticky still there and I somehow need to open it up and clean it? Is it fixable or sadly permanent... Please answer me and I hope it will be a postive answer, you have no idea how much this is frustrating me.
I have a gtx 1060 6gb
Acer helios 300 8th gen.

Solution
One should never ever continue to use a device after liquid damage. No matter how well you think you cleaned it up, if any gets in and the device gets power, you can fry all kinds of hardware.

If it was anything other than water, then it likely will leave residue. So the laptop needs to be opened up, battery removed, power cord disconnected and left to dry for a few days (or more) depending on how much liquid. Then you need to get into all the places it could have gone and use something to carefully remove the residue. I am partial to rubbing alcohol/isopropyl alcohol. Then let it dry again for at least a day.

Once dry, put it all back together and try starting it up.

If you don't feel comfortable doing that (as will really need to...
One should never ever continue to use a device after liquid damage. No matter how well you think you cleaned it up, if any gets in and the device gets power, you can fry all kinds of hardware.

If it was anything other than water, then it likely will leave residue. So the laptop needs to be opened up, battery removed, power cord disconnected and left to dry for a few days (or more) depending on how much liquid. Then you need to get into all the places it could have gone and use something to carefully remove the residue. I am partial to rubbing alcohol/isopropyl alcohol. Then let it dry again for at least a day.

Once dry, put it all back together and try starting it up.

If you don't feel comfortable doing that (as will really need to be opened up) then I suggest taking it to a local tech.

Solution
Nov 23, 2018
Bring it to a PC repair shop.
If you're a DIY person, still return it to a PC repair shop lol.
If you are a true DIY person, open it up and use alcohol to evaporate all the water, try testing every component separately, immediately replace all dead components