I need help choosing a pair of gaming headphones (with mike for chatting) for gaming

BITTU210

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
My budger it 7-8k INR.
I was loking at the Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix Gaming Headset and some Headset from Steel Series (I think).
Which of these should I choose or are there other better choices available(or will be available in the coming months) in the market.
Also what should I be looking for when it comes to a heaphone, like how we look at the number of cores in a processor or the CL and frequency when buying RAM. What are the important features to look out for?

Tyler Hammond

Estimable
May 13, 2015
I've heard the Kingston HyperX is one of the best gaming headsets. I have the Razer Kraken Chroma headset. It has good sound and clarity ( as well as awesome bass for listening to music ) and the mic is decent as well. It has ONE major flaw. The cord is the biggest pain in the ass in the world. If you look it up on youtube you will know what I mean.

Sorry I couldn't really help answer your question but I thought I would at least give you my two cents on what I do know.

BITTU210

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012

I looked it up on youtube but I still don't know what you mean :p
Thanks for the answer anyways. I am inclined to buy it. Will look up a few more reviews and decide.

Tyler Hammond

Estimable
May 13, 2015

The cord tangles up non stop. Its miserable. Trust me on this one.