I need of severe help, have no audio anywhere

Xzantos649

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
Hi, I'm having a weird problems with anything that plays audio on my computer, iTunes won't work, VLC media won't work, Pandora on any browser won't work, youtube on any browser won't work. As for browsers I keep getting a Adobe Flash player crash even though I have the most recent version and I've tried reinstalling it and nothing. For out of browser audio drivers I just got my Realtek drivers up to date and my logitech headset drivers up to date and that didn't fix it, I ran a full virus scan with Malwarebytes Pro and it didn't detect a single thing when it ran for 5 hours so it can't be a virus. This is driving me crazy because I can't watch youtube videos or listen to any of my music except on my phone. The audio just started not working yesterday, I didn't download anything weird or went to any weird websites and I don't know what else to do, I don't have any restore points that I can go to because they're all deleted somehow before I ran a full scan that detected nothing and it can't be my headset either because it was working fine for about an hour today then it went to hell. I am using W7 64-bit. Please help :( Thanks

Xzantos649

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014

I can't even open the playback device option when right clicking the volume icon and it's not on mute. Even then how would it make anything that plays audio not be able to play?