I need to hook the DVD player to the laptop so i can play DVD

Solution
I don’t know your exact question, but I’ll try to give off as many points as possible.

A DVD player (also known as a dvd-rom or a dvd writer) is the device/drive that reads information on the dvd (a circular disc with a hole in the center). If it’s a laptop, it should be already integrated into the system if there is any. If there is no physical eject button, go to file explorer, find the dvd drive under the “computer” section and right click it. Then click eject. If it’s an external drive that uses a cable to attach itself to a system, hook it up to the system with the cable provided and then press the button on the drive to eject the tray.

jgustin7b

Prominent
Nov 17, 2017
I don’t know your exact question, but I’ll try to give off as many points as possible.

A DVD player (also known as a dvd-rom or a dvd writer) is the device/drive that reads information on the dvd (a circular disc with a hole in the center). If it’s a laptop, it should be already integrated into the system if there is any. If there is no physical eject button, go to file explorer, find the dvd drive under the “computer” section and right click it. Then click eject. If it’s an external drive that uses a cable to attach itself to a system, hook it up to the system with the cable provided and then press the button on the drive to eject the tray.

Solution